Collected by Roberto Frías
Nordre Toldbod 18-24, 1259 København, Denmark
This gentleman is 3 meters tall and weighs around two and a half tons. He keeps an eye on the docks where the Queen's launch docks and is perpetually gazing out at Maersk Group's corporate headquarters. He's been there for a year or two so far,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village