Collected by Gene
Nørregade 10, 1165 København, Denmark
Founded in 1479 (yup, that pre-dates Columbus' "discovery" of the Americas) the University of Copenhagen is the oldest University in Denmark and one of, if not the-oldest in Scandinavia. It is also consistently ranked as one of the top 50...
Kongens Nytorv 34, 1050 København K, Denmark
This small no-frills shop has excellent sandwiches, bagels, and salad for sale at extremely reasonable prices. Their chicken sandwiches are always overflowing with well marinated chicken and richly flavored greens. Eat in, or grab it to go and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights