Collected by Gene
Nørregade 10, 1165 København, Denmark
Founded in 1479 (yup, that pre-dates Columbus' "discovery" of the Americas) the University of Copenhagen is the oldest University in Denmark and one of, if not the-oldest in Scandinavia. It is also consistently ranked as one of the top 50...
Kongens Nytorv 34, 1050 København, Denmark
This small no-frills shop has excellent sandwiches, bagels, and salad for sale at extremely reasonable prices. Their chicken sandwiches are always overflowing with well marinated chicken and richly flavored greens. Eat in, or grab it to go and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village