Copenhagen summer 2011
Collected by Mayssam Samaha
Banegårdspladsen 7, 1570 København, Denmark
Doesn't October look great on Copenhagen? The shoulder season has it's perks. My 28th country had a few firsts. The most important one for me was seeing the Baltic Sea. I love it's coldness and roughness. The vikings were really tough and...
Hammerichsgade 1, 1611 København, Denmark
If you're a mid-century design fan like I am, then you will enjoy walking around the lobby of this hotel furnished with original pieces by Arne Jacobsen. Take a seat in one of the chairs, close your eyes, and be transported back to an era when...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now