Collected by Yun Wu
Nikolaj Plads 10, 1067 København K, Denmark
Some of my most spiritual moments have happened in modern art museums, so I love that this gallery is housed in Copenhagen's third oldest church.
When I visited, I saw a haunting exhibit by artist Zineb Sedira about the complexities of our...
Ny Vestergade 10, 1220 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød is the signature Danish cuisine typically consisting of thin "rugbrød" (rye bread) served open face and topped with the bounties of the Baltic peninsula. It sings with freshness. It’s delicate, yet robustfully flavorful. It makes you...
Østergade 61, 1100 København, Denmark
Cafe Norden is where it's at. My meal was so satisfying overall, but what I left remembering most was the fresh bread. You must try traditional Nordic dark rye bread regardless while in Denmark. It's as dense as banana bread, has a nutty and...
Amalienborg Slotsplads, København, Denmark
This unique trip around the beautiful habour of Copenhagen will only cost you the price of a bus ticket. Take the harbourbus 991 if you want to go north (Operahouse, Little Mermaid, etc), or 992 if you want to go south (The Black Diamond,...
Adelgade 5-7, 1304 København, Denmark
What’s not to like? Modern buildings, central locations, variety of rooms, great nightlife and cheap dining options. Honestly, it doesn’t get better than that. The hostel is handily located between two of the city’s busiest...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village