Collected by Nathan Cook
Prins Jørgens Gård 1, 1218 København, Denmark
Free to ascend 106 meters to the viewing platform and opened in late 2014, this newly remodeled tower provides a stunning view out over the city of Copenhagen. Situated in Christiansborg Palace it is a rare and exciting opportunity as you're not...
Rømersgade 9, 1362 København, Denmark
When a top Danish model like Helena Christensen is a regular customer, chances are you have found a gem of a boutique. Lone Riis is well-known as having the best vintage clothing shop in the city. She has been in the business for a lifetime, and...
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 47, 1053 RT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Strøget, København, Denmark
Copenhagen's pedestrian-only shopping street, Strøget, stretches from the city square (Radhusplasn) to Nyhavn (Kongens Nytorv) and is lined by shops, cafes, department stores and restaurants. Walking the street from end to end is an absolute must...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign