Collected by Malky M
Fælledvej 11, 2200 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød comes in a plethora of different flavors, styles, and price ranges. One of my favorites is the budget smørrebrød from Rita's, in which thin slices of Danish rye bread are covered with toppings like pork or beef meatballs, roasted calf...
Nyhavn 21, 1051 København, Denmark
Cap Horn describes itself as a converted watering hole formerly servicing "thirsty sailors and women of easy virtue". More recently its clientele are decidedly more civilized. Focusing on an organic mindset, Cap Horn provides a menu pulled from...
Vesterbrogade 3, 1620 København, Denmark
Grøften is a restaurant situated inside Tivoli Gardens and has been serving up traditional smørrebrød since 1874. A visit to Grøften is steeped in history. While the restaurant has been expanded over the years it retains much of its original look...
Rømersgade 18, 1360 København, Denmark
If you're on the hunt for semi-reasonably priced, quasi-fancy smørrebrød around the city center Hallernes' is a popular option. With a small stand in the modern and hip Torvehallerne shopping center, they prepare a mixture of traditional and more...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter