Collected by Ilana Baron
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
Ny Vestergade 10, 1220 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød is the signature Danish cuisine typically consisting of thin "rugbrød" (rye bread) served open face and topped with the bounties of the Baltic peninsula. It sings with freshness. It’s delicate, yet robustfully flavorful. It makes you...
Jægersborggade 9, 2200 København, Denmark
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico