Collected by Ilana Baron
Grand danois hot dog at Andersen Bakery: organic pork sausage from the island of Bornholm topped with organic ketchup, mustard from the island of Bornholm, homemade remoulade, homemade crispy onions and pickled cucumbers. Verdict? Worth the trip...
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
Ny Vestergade 10, 1220 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød is the signature Danish cuisine typically consisting of thin "rugbrød" (rye bread) served open face and topped with the bounties of the Baltic peninsula. It sings with freshness. It’s delicate, yet robustfully flavorful. It makes you...
Jægersborggade 9, 2200 København, Denmark
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years