Collected by Mindi Weichman
Løngangstræde 21, 1468 København, Denmark
I saw Reverend Shine Snake Oil Co. play at this dirty little blues bar in Copenhagen. The place was packed with people dancing against each other, singing along, and clapping to the beat. Claudius, the band's captivating frontman, had us eating...
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
1112 k, Pilestræde 29, 1112 København, Denmark
This is my favorite design shop in Copenhagen. Dedicated to contemporary Danish design, Hay occupies a historic building overlooking the car-free Strøget district. You’ll find furniture and accessories inspired by midcentury design and pieces by...
Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København, Denmark
Foodies, rejoice. Torvehallerne is a one-stop shop for several meals, snacks, and gourmet groceries or gastronomical gifts. It's an airy, light-filled building with all kinds of purveyors, from fantastic coffee shops, chefs cooking fresh pasta and...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer