Collected by Mindi Weichman
Løngangstræde 21, 1468 København, Denmark
I saw Reverend Shine Snake Oil Co. play at this dirty little blues bar in Copenhagen. The place was packed with people dancing against each other, singing along, and clapping to the beat. Claudius, the band's captivating frontman, had us eating...
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
1112 k, Pilestræde 29, 1112 København, Denmark
This is my favorite design shop in Copenhagen. Dedicated to contemporary Danish design, Hay occupies a historic building overlooking the car-free Strøget district. You’ll find furniture and accessories inspired by midcentury design and pieces by...
Frederiksborggade 21, 1362 København, Denmark
Erected on a cobblestone square amongst the tall residences built in the Haussmanian style so associated with Europe is the Torvehallerne market. There you can stroll through well-lit, glass-enclosed aisles and try fresh breads (Lauras Bakery); a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign