Copenhage August 15
Collected by Phillip Miller
Sankt Peders Stræde 34, 1453 København, Denmark
Located in converted historic townhouses amid the winding streets of Copenhagen’s lively Latin Quarter, Hotel SP34 opened in early 2014 as an homage to the neighborhood and to mid-century Danish design. Each room is outfitted in clean-lined...
Nørre Søgade 11, 1370 København, Denmark
Perched on Peblinge Sø, one of Copenhagen’s man-made lakes, Hotel Kong Arthur is hidden away within the walls of an 1882 apprentices’ residence, on the edge of the hip Nørrebro neighborhood. From the outside, it looks...
H. C. Andersens Blvd. 8, 1553 København, Denmark
Originally built as luxury apartments near the Tivoli Gardens and City Hall, in central Copenhagen, the historic building now housing Hotel Alexandra has been a hotel since early 1890. After World War II, when it became the Hotel Alexandra, each...
Helgolandsgade 12, 1653 København, Denmark
The family-run Absalon Hotel Group has been operating hotels in Copenhagen for over 75 years, but their Andersen Hotel breaks the classic Danish mold with a retro 1970s feel, Philippe Starck furnishings, and bold patterns and pops of color....
Kongens Nytorv 34, 1050 København, Denmark
Copenhagen’s grandest hotel, and one of its oldest, the d’Angleterre originally opened in 1755 as a restaurant, the brainchild of Jean Marchal and Maria Coppy, who met and fell in love while working at the royal court. The current...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know