Cool Vegan Eats
Collected by Charu Suri
44850 Comptche Ukiah Rd, Mendocino, CA 95460, USA
Innkeeper Jeff Stanford puts his ethics on the plate at Ravens' Restaurant in the Stanford Inn by the Sea. Vegan for both health and philosophical reasons, Stanford collaborates with certified nutrition consultant Sid Hillman and the Ravens' chefs...
15 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Located in Philly’s historic Old City neighborhood, on Third Street between Market and Chestnut, FARMiCiA Restaurant is focused on local, seasonal ingredients, and sustainable agriculture. From breakfast to brunch to dinner, the menu is full of...
Uhlandstraße 80-81, 10717 Berlin, Germany
765 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
This is one of my favorite restaurants in town, serving the best of organic, vegan, and vegetarian health food, all in an India-themed setting, with coral colored walls. One of my favorite things to order is Pipes Pita (pictured above), with...
1023 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, USA
Yes, this is technically a chain restaurant throughout the United States, but it's a really good one. Being a die hard carnivore my entire life, this place was incredibly eye-opening to me. Never did I expect to be wowed by an entire menu that is...
44850 Comptche Ukiah Road, POB 487, Mendocino, CA 95460, USA
The terraced organic garden that steps down the hillside in front of the Stanford Inn (above Mendocino Bay) provides some of the vegetables and herbs for the innovative cuisine in the hotel's Ravens' Restaurant. A stroll through the farm, with a...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps