Collected by Ringold Sunshine
In a span of one week, my husband and I went from escaping the hot humidity of the Gulf of Thailand, to climbing through the thin chilly air up to Renjo La Pass that sits at 17,500 feet in the Everest Region of the Nepalese Himalaya. Since Mount...
Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan
This mosque was built in 1600s by same Shahjehan who was responsible for Taj Mahal. The architecture is unique with its 100 domes which helped spread the call for prayer without speakers, and blue tiles. Love the play of light and shadow in the...
Kinabatangan, Sabah, Malaysia
About 4 hours southwest from Sandakan we started a 3 day tour staying at a lodge directly on the riverbank of the Kinabatangan, the biggest river in Sabah, Borneo and second longest in Malaysia. On boat safaris and tours through primary...
541 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 1M2, Canada
A new hair style isn't a typical vacation souvenir, but when there are puppies involved it's difficult to say no. Lab salon is home to one very wrinkled puppy and a team of master stylists and colourists to tackle everything from holiday makeovers...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers