Cooking to Connect
The Santa Fe School of Cooking recently moved to larger downtown digs. Its three-day Southwest Culinary Boot Camp hinges on recipes using the traditional “three sisters”: corn, beans, and squash. Class trips to local restaurants include lessons in...
Get elbow deep in dough under the guidance of award–winning chef and author Richard Bertinet. During a five-day course at his eponymous cooking school in Bath, England, students learn how to ferment wild yeast in order to make sourdough bread,...
By Elizabeth Woodson
Try making a tagine at l’Atelier Madada, a cooking school in a former almond factory. Four-hour workshops led by a dada (female chef ) kick off with a trip to the nearby spice souk. Afterward you’ll prepare and eat a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter