Kristin Zibell's Cooking classes around the world
Hong Kong cuisine matriarch Martha Sherpa instructs both culinary professionals and aspiring visitors how to prepare dim sum staples like traditional pork steamed buns and dumplings filled with homemade egg custard. Intimate classes of no more...
The olive reigns at Villa Campestri, a Renaissance villa built around a 13th-century fort. Activities include grove tours, oil tastings, seasonal cooking classes, and olive oil massages. The restaurant L’Olivaia serves farm-fresh Tuscan food with...
The Santa Fe School of Cooking recently moved to larger downtown digs. Its three-day Southwest Culinary Boot Camp hinges on recipes using the traditional “three sisters”: corn, beans, and squash. Class trips to local restaurants include lessons in...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes