Collected by Kayla Fleming
38 Moon Muang Rd Soi 9, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
About 20 minutes outside of Chiang Mai, the Thai Farm Cooking School is a fun and educational way to spend an afternoon. After being picked up at your accommodations, you and your classmates for the day are taken for a tour of the Ruamchook market...
4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A savory and sweet roller coaster ride. For just $45, the 3.5 hour class included all fresh ingredients, wine and an authentic lesson on how to cook authentic Guatemalan food. Tamales are the heart of Guatemalan cuisine, especially around the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet