Collected by Suzanne Young
9 Binjiang E Rd, HeJiangTing, Jinjiang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610000
Chengdu is famous for its fiery cuisine. The chef at the Shangri-La Chengdu hosts intimate cooking lessons for two in his kitchen. Guests will learn to prepare two classic Szechuan dishes, such as chili-spiked kung pao chicken. A spicy multicourse...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village