Collected by Victoria Malloy
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Tierra Atacama is a resort in Chile's northern desert that was influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright, my hometown of Oak Park’s most influential architect. Tierra Atacama’s most obvious Wrightean influences are in the low design of the...
210 Main Road, Joe Batt's Arm, NL A0G 2X0, Canada
At night, the Fogo Island Inn glows like a futuristic lighthouse. Perched on 50-foot stilts, it looms above a craggy outcrop on an island off the northeast coast of Newfoundland. Architect Todd Saunders designed the building with sharp angles and...
Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0, Canada
Though there is an abundance of Bed and Breakfast accommodations in Lunenburg, you may be seeking something a little more remote, spacious and modern. The Shobac property located in Upper Kingsburg, a 15min drive from the heart of Lunenburg is a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico