Collected by Katrina Liao
68 Howe St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
The sushi is incredible. It is hard to even say "sushi," because so much on the menu doesn't resemble any kind of sushi I have had before. Don't miss the Kanibaba roll. They take these invasive crabs that are putting a strain on local ecosystems...
33 Pent Rd, Weston, CT 06883, USA
One of Fairfield County's best-kept secrets is the Devil's Den Nature Preserve in the tiny town of Weston, Connecticut, a nature lover's dream with over 20 miles of trails winding through interesting rock ledges, bubbling streams, scenic marshes,...
462 Kent Cornwall Rd, Kent, CT 06757, USA
Kent Falls is a park in the Western part of Connecticut. The views from the bottom of the waterfalls are rivaled by the views from the top. Autumn is a great time to go because of the changing foliage. There is a trail with built in stairs going...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands