Collected by Katrina Liao
68 Howe St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
The sushi is incredible. It is hard to even say "sushi," because so much on the menu doesn't resemble any kind of sushi I have had before. Don't miss the Kanibaba roll. They take these invasive crabs that are putting a strain on local ecosystems...
33 Pent Rd, Weston, CT 06883, USA
One of Fairfield County's best-kept secrets is the Devil's Den Nature Preserve in the tiny town of Weston, Connecticut, a nature lover's dream with over 20 miles of trails winding through interesting rock ledges, bubbling streams, scenic marshes,...
462 Kent Cornwall Rd, Kent, CT 06757, USA
Kent Falls is a park in the Western part of Connecticut. The views from the bottom of the waterfalls are rivaled by the views from the top. Autumn is a great time to go because of the changing foliage. There is a trail with built in stairs going...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now