Coming Home To Oz
Collected by Maddison Cline
Ningaloo WA 6701, Australia
Australia's Great Barrier Reef is, of course, world famous, but there's some impressive snorkeling and diving on the west coast of the country, too. Not far from Exmouth, Ningaloo Marine Park was named a World Heritage Site in 2011. The protected...
1 Monkey Mia Rd, Monkey Mia WA 6537, Australia
I've seen dolphins at Sea World and in passing pods while out on the water all over the world, but I've never experienced anything quite like Monkey Mia. Two to three times a day wild dolphins flock up to the beach at Monkey Mia for a snack. The...
Burma Rd, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
OK so it's raining. And the metal spikes that they've nailed into the tree are slippery. My hands are shaking - and not just from the rain! But my buddy Bob is yelling down encouraging words like: "I sure hope you included me in your will"! and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter