Columbus road trip
Collected by Shaquille Gilbert
480 E Town St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Topiary Park is located in the Discovery District, making it a quick city escape. The main draw of the seven-acre park is the sculptural and topiary interpretation of George Seurat's late–19th-century painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle...
183 Thurman Ave, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
Made famous to outsiders by the show “Man vs. Food," this local burger spot is well worth the wait and definitely a must-try. Inside it's covered, floor to celling, in anything and everything 'decorative'—some may say overwhelming, while others...
1100 Spaatz St, Dayton, OH 45431, USA
This sprawling expanse of a museum is a wonder unto itself. It includes several entire hangers of complete aircraft spread over several acres (and has an additional off-site hanger of previous Air Force One aircraft). It traces the history of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019