Columbus road trip
Collected by Shaquille Gilbert
480 E Town St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Topiary Park is located in the Discovery District, making it a quick city escape. The main draw of the seven-acre park is the sculptural and topiary interpretation of George Seurat's late–19th-century painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle...
183 Thurman Ave, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
Made famous to outsiders by the show “Man vs. Food," this local burger spot is well worth the wait and definitely a must-try. Inside it's covered, floor to celling, in anything and everything 'decorative'—some may say overwhelming, while others...
1100 Spaatz St, Dayton, OH 45431, USA
This sprawling expanse of a museum is a wonder unto itself. It includes several entire hangers of complete aircraft spread over several acres (and has an additional off-site hanger of previous Air Force One aircraft). It traces the history of the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now