Collected by Lynn North
1045 S High St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you're up for a treasure hunt, the Greater Columbus Antique Mall is a wonderful place to start. Undoubtedly, you'll find a few surprises among the wares in every nook and cranny—some even tossed on a table or floor—filling the upstairs,...
Short North, Columbus, OH, USA
Columbus' Short North District is more than just a great place to bar hop or get a delicious Sunday brunch—it's also chock full of art galleries. As a part of 200Columbus, the city's bicentennial celebration, the Short North now features many...
480 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Columbus Museum of Art is unlike any art museum I’ve ever experienced. The galleries are organized by theme, not period, so the works of art span a multitude of eras, and contain a mixture of mediums. Photography is mixed with oil....
819 Mohawk St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
Once a speakeasy and brothel, The Old Mohawk is now a Columbus staple that has enlivened German Village since 1933. Here, you’ll find quesadillas, bratwurst, meatloaf, and turtle soup on the eclectic menu. On your first visit, though, order the...
19 N Pearl St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Every Tuesday and Friday, vendors set up tents in the alleys between Broad, High, Gay, and Third Streets. The mix of merchants reflects the rich cultural diversity of what's available in central Ohio. There's a wide array of locally grown produce,...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer