Collected by Lynn North
1045 S High St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you're up for a treasure hunt, the Greater Columbus Antique Mall is a wonderful place to start. Undoubtedly, you'll find a few surprises among the wares in every nook and cranny—some even tossed on a table or floor—filling the upstairs,...
Short North Arts District, Columbus, OH, USA
Columbus' Short North District is more than just a great place to bar hop or get a delicious Sunday brunch—it's also chock full of art galleries. As a part of 200Columbus, the city's bicentennial celebration, the Short North now features many...
480 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Columbus Museum of Art is unlike any art museum I’ve ever experienced. The galleries are organized by theme, not period, so the works of art span a multitude of eras, and contain a mixture of mediums. Photography is mixed with oil....
819 Mohawk St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
Once a speakeasy and brothel, The Old Mohawk is now a Columbus staple that has enlivened German Village since 1933. Here, you’ll find quesadillas, bratwurst, meatloaf, and turtle soup on the eclectic menu. On your first visit, though, order the...
19 N Pearl St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Every Tuesday and Friday, vendors set up tents in the alleys between Broad, High, Gay, and Third Streets. The mix of merchants reflects the rich cultural diversity of what's available in central Ohio. There's a wide array of locally grown produce,...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 5 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom