Collected by Lynn North
1045 S High St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you're up for a treasure hunt, the Greater Columbus Antique Mall is a wonderful place to start. Undoubtedly, you'll find a few surprises among the wares in every nook and cranny—some even tossed on a table or floor—filling the upstairs,...
Short North, Columbus, OH, USA
Columbus' Short North District is more than just a great place to bar hop or get a delicious Sunday brunch—it's also chock full of art galleries. As a part of 200Columbus, the city's bicentennial celebration, the Short North now features many...
480 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Columbus Museum of Art is unlike any art museum I’ve ever experienced. The galleries are organized by theme, not period, so the works of art span a multitude of eras, and contain a mixture of mediums. Photography is mixed with oil....
819 Mohawk St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
Once a speakeasy and brothel, The Old Mohawk is now a Columbus staple that has enlivened German Village since 1933. Here, you’ll find quesadillas, bratwurst, meatloaf, and turtle soup on the eclectic menu. On your first visit, though, order the...
19 N Pearl St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Every Tuesday and Friday, vendors set up tents in the alleys between Broad, High, Gay, and Third Streets. The mix of merchants reflects the rich cultural diversity of what's available in central Ohio. There's a wide array of locally grown produce,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local