Collected by Melissa nettles
Cl. 35 #4-29, Cartagena, Cartagena De Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
Cartagena is filled with beautiful, hacienda style boutique hotels. Most of them are converted colonial houses built in the seventeenth century. Staying in one of these properties will provide you with a true authentic Cartagena experience.
Loma de Marion, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Sitting in the square having a coffee is a great way to people watch in Cartagena. There seems to be something happening behind every wooden shutter of every building as well as in the street. I was struck by how friendly the local people were to...
Cl. 3 ## 11 A 56, Chía, Cundinamarca, Colombia
About 30 minutes north of Bogota by bus, Andres Carne de Res is not to be missed! The eclectic art and decor give it the atmosphere of being at a surreal carnival. Delicious steakhouse by evening with fantastic cocktails and unusually friendly...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos