Colorful Rio de Janeiro
I had the good fortune of spending nearly 3 weeks in Rio over the holidays and to bring in 2013's New Year. I adore this city: aesthetically it is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever seen, sandwiched right in between the crystal water and lush, green hills and cliffs that dive into the ocean below. The people are warm, relaxed and vibrant. I loved the openness of Rio--so I decided to go back, just a few months later and experience it's beauty all over again.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip