Collected by Stephanie Perry, AFAR Local Expert
A tiny neighborhood restaurant in Cordoba's hipster-friendly Güemes neighborhood, Punta Sal offers a menu that fits on a small chalkboard. But when you have a big plate of ceviche and lomo saltado, what more do you need? Grab the website table and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter