Collected by Lynne Nieman
The Ouray/Telluride area of southwest Colorado is one of my all time favorite places in the mountains. Ouray is low key (no slopes here) and Telluride is a bit glitzier, with it's world class skiing and snowboarding, but it still has an authentic...
American Basin, Colorado 81235, USA
One of my favorite places for photographing wildflowers in the Colorado mountains is American Basin which is near Lake City. The drive up to the the basin gets a little tricky and 4 wheel drive can be necessary. But, wow! so worth it. The flowers...
Mt Crested Butte, CO, USA
I lived in Colorado for 15 years and explored some areas quite a bit, camera in hand. The Crested Butte area is one of the prettiest areas in the state. Crested Butte is known as a ski destination, but I went in summer and autumn and loved it. Get...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village