Colorado is Awesome
Collected by Ruth Baranowski
29950 Paint Mine Rd, Calhan, CO 80808, USA
Around 30 miles east of Colorado Springs, Colorado is a place you would never expect to find out in the middle of the prairie lands. As you drive along through flat lands, tumbleweeds, and a horizon as far as the eye can see, you suddenly see a...
County Rd 7.25, Pleasant View, CO 81331, USA
Lowry Pueblo, located on Bureau of Land Management land in the Four Corners area of southern Colorado, was constructed about AD 1060 and was excavated during 1930-1936. At one time it had 40 rooms and 8 kivas. There are no facilities near this...
Cotopaxi, CO 81223, USA
Scenic drives in Colorado are a dime a dozen, but one of my favorite roads is the stretch of Highway 50 that winds along the Arkansas River between Canon City and Salida. Plan for about an hour and 15 minutes of drive time if you slow down and...
1805 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
Garden of the Gods is a geologic wonderland on the west side of Colorado Springs at the foot of Pikes Peak. It's easily accessed from I-25, the main highway that runs along Colorado’s Front Range and connects Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter