Collected by Bill Diamond
52068 W Fork Rd #38, Dolores, CO 81323, USA
While staying at Dunton Hot Springs, I had the opportunity to go on a great hike to Colorado's only active geyser. Though it is not an Old Faithful-like show-stopper, it is still very cool to be one of the very few people who see it every year.
Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
St. Elmo was once a gold and silver mining town founded in 1880. It’s now one of Colorado's most preserved ghost towns. Chipmunks out number the residents and there are also a lot of hummingbirds. St. Elmo is about two and a half hours from Vail,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico