Collected by Lauren Powers
900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The 201-room St Julien was built in 2005 for $36 million. It was the first new hotel built in downtown Boulder in almost 100 years and is the only modern luxury hotel in town. The spacious St Julien lobby converts into a dining room, jazz club,...
Pearl St, Boulder, CO, USA
I love living in Boulder because you can always head downtown and catch a show. Seen here: the "Zip Code Guy" does his thing, wow-ing locals and tourists alike with his inside geography skills. The Pearl Street pedestrian mall is filled with...
Collegiate Peaks, Colorado 81211, USA
A drive from Buena Vista through the ghost town of Winfield leads into the valley of the Collegiates. Wildflowers adorn the windswept summit of Mount Harvard, the fourth highest mountain in the contiguous United States (14,421 ft). At the top,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter