Collected by Chamintha J.
Colombo, Sri Lanka
The beautifully restored Dutch Hospital Precincts is a must a visit on your stay in Colombo. An actual 400 year old former hospital converted into a stunning precinct of restaurants and shops, including the Ministry of Crab, the top pick of the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now