Collected by M Dabbagh
Hospital St, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
The recently renovated Dutch Hospital, a colonnaded 17th-century building in the Fort neighborhood, is now a hub for eating and shopping. Ministry of Crab serves fresh crustaceans in peppery sauces. Spa Ceylon sells oils, soaps, and bath gels made...
Colombo, Sri Lanka
The beautifully restored Dutch Hospital Precincts is a must a visit on your stay in Colombo. An actual 400 year old former hospital converted into a stunning precinct of restaurants and shops, including the Ministry of Crab, the top pick of the...
Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sky Lounge, the rooftop bar at the Kingsbury Hotel in Colombo, has one of the best sunsets going in the city. Take your pick to accompany your sundowner: the sun as it dips into the Indian Ocean, or the panorama along the shore from the edge of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village