Collected by M Dabbagh
Hospital St, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
The recently renovated Dutch Hospital, a colonnaded 17th-century building in the Fort neighborhood, is now a hub for eating and shopping. Ministry of Crab serves fresh crustaceans in peppery sauces. Spa Ceylon sells oils, soaps, and bath gels made...
Colombo, Sri Lanka
The beautifully restored Dutch Hospital Precincts is a must a visit on your stay in Colombo. An actual 400 year old former hospital converted into a stunning precinct of restaurants and shops, including the Ministry of Crab, the top pick of the...
Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sky Lounge, the rooftop bar at the Kingsbury Hotel in Colombo, has one of the best sunsets going in the city. Take your pick to accompany your sundowner: the sun as it dips into the Indian Ocean, or the panorama along the shore from the edge of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign