Collected by Ashley Draper
Minca, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
One of the highlights of my time in Colombia was actually getting away from the beach and into the mountains. At Casa Loma in Minca the sun sets almost 180 degrees in front of you while you're perched up on the hill looking all the way down to the...
Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
This is an incredible jungle trek, through the rain forest and the mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. It takes five days from Machete Pelao where you arrive by 4x4. Then you crosses mountains, rivers and coffee cultures. Every evening,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind