Collected by Ashley Draper
Minca, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
One of the highlights of my time in Colombia was actually getting away from the beach and into the mountains. At Casa Loma in Minca the sun sets almost 180 degrees in front of you while you're perched up on the hill looking all the way down to the...
Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
This is an incredible jungle trek, through the rain forest and the mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. It takes five days from Machete Pelao where you arrive by 4x4. Then you crosses mountains, rivers and coffee cultures. Every evening,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local