Collected by Kathleen Jones
Consultorio 401 Centro Comercial Unicentro, Cra. 66B #3476, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Colombia—lively, diverse, and full of stunning natural beauty—was less than a decade ago considered a no-go destination. With the drug cartel era behind it, however, the country has taken the top spot on adventurous travelers’ bucket lists....
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter