Collected by Irene khin wong
Serene n unexpected.
Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia
We climbed more than seven hundred steps to get to this view from the top of the unique rock El Peñol, one-hour drive from Medellín, Colombia. From the top you are able to see the lake, the dam, and the beautiful picturesque town of Guarape. The...
I was traveling though Colombia on a job and I took this photo of Willa, my colleague and fast-friend, being dwarfed by wax palms, the world's tallest palm trees, in Valle de Corcora in Colombia's coffee triangle. This experience was so memorable...
Salento, Quindío, Colombia
The signature dish of Salento, Colombia, is trucha con patacones— trout with mashed, fried plantains—and the most delicious version in town can be found at El Rincon de Lucy. The cozy, family-run eatery serves huge, inexpensive set meals with the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna