Collected by Jen
Cl. 35, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Street vendors sell the best regional crafts. At Plaza Santo Domingo, look for artisans displaying beaded necklaces made from small chirilla seeds. Or try on mochilas, handbags that indigenous Colombians weave from natural and brown-dyed wool....
Loma de Marion, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Cartagena is full of surprises. While on a recent visit to the Colombian coastal city, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a collection of prolific street drawings tucked away on a clandestine street in the city’s Getsemani neighborhood. These...
Cra. 10 #29-29, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Set in the Getsemani neighborhood of Cartagena, Demente is an escape from the tourist areas and perfect for late night tapas and great music. The neighborhood is popular amongst artists and tourists vying for a more authentic feel of the city....
Calle 37, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Charms hang from the wall enclosed in glass because they are special – each representing a miracle come true. Every Feb 2nd the miraculous power of Convento de la Popa is celebrated through an elaborate procession up the tallest point in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna