Collected by Rhys MacLean
K3, Cavasa, Cali, Juanchito, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The city of Cali, Colombia, is experiencing a renaissance, thanks to its title as the country’s capital of salsa dancing. Cali, home to just over 2 million people, brims with salsatecas, or salsa clubs, to...
Carrera 10, Esquina Calle 1 oeste #SN, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
The Iglesia de San Antonio is perched atop the hill in the midst of the historic section of Cali, in southwestern Colombia. One might think that this would be a spot exclusively for religious pilgrims and photographers seeking a panorama of the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands