Collected by Lisa Rattan
Cl. 3 ## 11 A 56, Chía, Cundinamarca, Colombia
About 30 minutes north of Bogota by bus, Andres Carne de Res is not to be missed! The eclectic art and decor give it the atmosphere of being at a surreal carnival. Delicious steakhouse by evening with fantastic cocktails and unusually friendly...
Cra. 3 #12-72, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Every Sunday for the last 35 years, Bogota has closed about 75 miles of city streets to regular traffic. The streets fill with bikers, runners, skaters, walkers, food vendors and other hawkers. Open spaces offer free yoga and aerobics classes....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers