Collected by Andrew Puschel
Zapatero, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia: There are still undiscovered spots in the world that lure those who embrace true authentic experiences. Cartagena is just such a place. The historic walled city is a true gem in the world. Wander around the maze of...
Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Leaving the skyline of Cartagena behind a wall of sea spray from the motorboat that propelled us toward Isla Del Piratas was one of the best things that ever happened to us during our journey in Colombia. Broken Spanish aside, booking the voyage...
Avenida de la Asamblea Edificio El Comendador No 29A42 apto 201 A, Cartagena de Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
Getsemani, the oldest neighborhood of Cartagena, is receiving attention for its transformation from a dangerous area into a still semi-undiscovered (I spied no other tourists there) gem. I thought it was the most interesting and photogenic part of...
Cl. 39 ##7 14, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Many will have heard of La Cevicheria thanks to a visit by Anthony Bourdain in 2009. The location has not lost any of it's charm in the last 4 years. In our very warm July trip to Colombia for a close friend's wedding, La Cevicheria was an oasis....
Cra. 69 #31-75, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Situated in the Rosario Islands, the hotel San Pedro de Majagua lies about 45 minutes from Cartagena by speedboat. The property is great and when you're on their small beach you can negotiate a fresh caught lobster or snorkeling session from the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local