Collected by Paige Totaro
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
By far, one of the coolest and most memorable things about Bogota is its eye catching, impressive graffiti art. Covering the majority of the wall space in the Candaliaria district of the city, you can’t help but notice nearly each wall as you walk...
Cl. 107, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
For the cost of a metro ride in Medellin you can transfer at Acevedo station to the Metrocable line, a gondola system that will whisk you up the side of a mountain to Santo Domingo. The ride is comfortable, and the views are stunning. Traveling...
Cl. 107a #Cra 33B # 107A-100, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
The Biblioteca España was built in 2009 as part of a redevelopment effort in Medellín, and has rightly become a source of civic pride. The library was built high in the mountainside barrio of Santo Domingo, to be not only a library and community...
Cra. 58 #42-125, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
At this central Medellín park you are encouraged to take off your shoes and connect with the earth. Each element of the park invites you to interact with sand, water, or trees. You might assume it is for children, but on a recent afternoon there...
La Macarena, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The Macarena district is the center of the city’s art scene. La Peluqueria not only offers edgy haircuts but also exhibits contemporary paintings. At the Alonso Garces Galeria (pictured), installations and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019