Collected by Yvonne Santa Anna
Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Germany
August 6th, 2004 As a non-religious person, I am still a big fan of church architecture. Its hard to get more iconic than the Cologne Cathedral. If you visit and arrive from the train station, you are dumped out directly beside it. Climb the...
Schnitzel is all over Germany, but rarely is it the stuff of dreams: tender pork or veal, coated in a golden brown, crispy layer of breadcrumbs. Ditch the sad, soggy iterations in the touristy spots in Cologne and head to Bei Oma Kleinnann for...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign