Collected by Alison Mahpoy
Neuenhöfer Allee 65, 50935 Köln, Germany
A few steps from Beethoven Park and a convenient S-Bahn stop (Line 9, Mommsenstr) makes this an ideal location to put some distance between you and the city, and do what the locals do. The beer garden is set next to a private tennis club and...
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Köln, Germany
Chocoholics rejoice! Cologne is home to the particularly popular & rather unusual Museum of Chocolate. Who would not be excited about visiting a chocolate factory, especially one that allows you to drink from a warm chocolate spring? Since its...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter