College Station, Texas
Collected by Bronwen Gregory, AFAR Local Expert
307 University Dr, College Station, TX 77840, USA
Since 1974 the Dixie Chicken has been THE place in College Station, Texas for a serious burger and a cold beer, before or after any Texas A&M sporting event. Home to one of the largest undergraduate populations in the United States and Texas'...
756 Houston St, College Station, TX 77843, USA
Aggieland: Home of the 12th Man and arguably one of the most committed and spirited student bodies in America. College Station is home to Texas A & M University (the oldest public school in the state of Texas) and an evening football game at Kyle...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania