College Station, Texas
Collected by Bronwen Gregory, AFAR Local Expert
307 University Dr, College Station, TX 77840, USA
Since 1974 the Dixie Chicken has been THE place in College Station, Texas for a serious burger and a cold beer, before or after any Texas A&M sporting event. Home to one of the largest undergraduate populations in the United States and Texas'...
756 Houston St, College Station, TX 77843, USA
Aggieland: Home of the 12th Man and arguably one of the most committed and spirited student bodies in America. College Station is home to Texas A & M University (the oldest public school in the state of Texas) and an evening football game at Kyle...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village