Collected by coline
Suluban Beach, Bali, Indonesia
The SURF LIFE Yoga Surf Retreat is much more than yoga and surfing, it is a life-changing adventure. While a philosophy is woven throughout the retreat and it follows a general program—blending yoga and surfing lessons with thoughtful writing...
Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica
I'd never surfed nor wanted to until l I booked a week-long stay at a Yoga and Surf retreat in Montezuma, Costa Rica. I was interested in the Yoga but surfing was included in the package so I made use of the opportunity to try something new....
Km 12, Aourir، N1, Agadir 80020, Morocco
Every morning we woke early and practiced yoga overlooking the sea. Sometimes the air smelled of banana plants, other mornings it was dusty with a whiff of smoke and saltiness...one morning the essence of camels drifted up as a caravan passed...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter