Collected by Cold Spring Blau Haus
Cold Spring Blau Haus′s Wishlist
76 Main St, Cold Spring, NY 10516, USA
We were heading to Clarence Fahnestock National Park to do some camping and on our way we discovered Brasserie Le Bouchon in Cold Spring, NY. We decided to have lunch here before heading into the woods to do some hiking and camping. Cold Spring is...
14 Market St, Cold Spring, NY 10516, USA
As the Hudson river snaked around Constitution Island, 55 miles north of Manhattan, I imagined that I was an intrepid sailor on a Dutch East India company vessel sailing around the bend 400 years ago. But not for long. As waves lashed around me I...
200 W 41st St #1101, New York, NY 10036, USA
The Chuang Yen Monastery is 55 miles north of Manhattan but a million miles away from the city. The monastery grounds contain several prayer halls, dormitories, a dining hall, a memorial area, and a library. The perfect antidote to Times Square....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun