Collected by Carlos Fileno
R. Padre António Vieira 90, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
Mike and I stumbled across Casa das Caldeiras, a unique, stylish café bar in Coimbra last weekend and have already revisited it. As soon as we opened the door, we were impressed. Cleaned up and cleverly lit, the original Babcock and Wilcox boilers...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village