Coffee Culture in New York
Collected by Allison Murray , AFAR Contributor
Visit these spots for a delicious beverage and taste of local coffee culture.
302 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10014, USA
Minerva, with it’s inviting interior and casual style, is the perfect place for a weekend chill out session with your computer - OR come back at night and have a few drinks with your date. Places that can be used for different types of scenarios...
270 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
A philly girl at heart, I was super excited to know La Colombe expanded to NYC. Originated from the hip coffee shop on Rittenhouse Square, La Colombe was destined to create a buzz in surrounding cities. There are a few locations in NYC now. If you...
228 Mott St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Among caffeine addicts, coffee is a hotly debated beverage. Gimme! Coffee is a no-nonsense artisanal coffee outlet that brews the freshest beans and only serves coffee the way it's meant to be enjoyed. You won't need to sweeten it with sugar & on...
9 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Joe is reliable coffee choice where the product is excellent and the service isn't snooty. The company prides itself on hospitality, is owned by a local family, and provides a much-needed dose of caffeine after a long day wandering through the...
399 W Broadway, New York, NY 10012, USA
Weekend people watching in SoHo would not be the same without the little coffee shop gem that is Ground Support. Grab a cappuccino and a pastry, then sit back to enjoy all of the fashionable New Yorker’s that walk on West Broadway. Amazing ginger...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum