Collected by bnu
524 Bongeunsa-ro, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Bong-eun-sa Temple, in the southern part of Seoul, dates back to the end of the 8th century. The skyscraper-studded Gang-nam district, in which the temple now finds itself, dates back just a couple of decades; as recently as the 1980's, rice...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked