Collected by Katie Stevens
29645 NW Quail Run Dr, Gaston, OR 97119, USA
Summer and Scott Catino, owners of Quail Run Creamery, are truly passionate about cheese making, their really cute goats, and most of all running a sustainable business. Located in the beautiful coast range, the farm is populated by Nigerian Dwarf...
Hug Point, Oregon 97102, USA
A small an unassuming beach just south of Oswald West State Park, Hug Point combines pristine beauty with a little adventure. Walk out and around the rock walls to find several congruent beaches, many containing caves and one small, but wide,...
Nehalem, OR 97131, USA
Its hard to believe you're this close to the ocean. The road sways back and forth from tree to tree. You park along the Oregon Coast Highway, not quite sure what you'll find. But with this much parking, it must be worth the hike. The trees are...
Short Sand Beach, Oregon 97102, USA
California is usually the state most associated with sun-drenched beaches. But in my opinion, the Oregon coastline trumps the Golden State in terms of sheer beauty. Located 10 miles south of the more popular Cannon Beach is Oswald West State Park,...
Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach, OR 97145, USA
You know how we hold our breath when we go underwater? Mussels hold their water when the tides recede, as happens here on the misty and moody and every now and then sunny Oregon coast. Later we popped into a seafood place down the road. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles