Collected by Jess Blumensheid
Breezy Point, NY 11697, USA
There’s no better way to spend a balmy, summer Saturday in NYC than to bike to one of the city’s most up-and-coming beaches— Ft. Tilden. Equipped with a trusty Google Map and a book bag filled with the day’s ration of food and beverage, I began...
Dolores St & 19th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Since moving to San Francisco three months ago, I've gone to Dolores Park almost every weekend. The vibe there embodies what I've come to love about San Francisco. There's public drinking, yes, but people clean up after themselves, and behave...
Gibson Rd, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA
With so many options regarding beaches in the Bay area, which one to choose? One of my favs is Baker's beach. Although it might be quite crowded, it offers a nice panoramic view, which includes the Golden gate bridge. Come early in the summer if...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
The beaches at Mykonos are party beaches, where you swim in the day time and dance at the night time. During the day time, it's sunny and calm, the water is crystal blue and clear. People usually sitting by the beach or swim. At the night, it's a...
Year round there is a fantastic little fake wave constructed on the south side of the garden where people can take turns catching a few waves far from the real tide. Even if you are no Johnny Tsunami, stopping by to watch is just as gnarly. Hang...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico