Close to Home
Collected by Tricia
Freel Peak, California 96150, USA
I took this panoramic photo atop Freel Peak, Tahoe's highest at 10,881. You can truly see it all from this summit: the expansive Lake Tahoe sprawling north, the ridge leading to the dramatic landscape change east to Carson City, the moonscape-like...
Pegleg Falls, Oregon, USA
Lo, witness a perfect swimming hole deep in the Mount Hood National Forest. More than an hour from the closest large settlement, yet less than two miles from the far more popular Bagby Hot Springs, Pegleg Falls probably gets its name from the...
Most people come to Napa for the wine, but the Napa Valley is also an amazing place for people who love nature and the outdoors. Napa Valley Adventure Tours offers hiking, biking, and kayaking trips around the Valley. And of course, in addition to...
1314 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
One of the most convenient places to base yourself in Napa, particularly if you're in town for the BottleRock festival, is the Westin Verasa hotel. Set downtown, it's walking distance to shops, restaurants, tasting rooms, and the fair grounds...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico