cliffs to see in your lifetime
Collected by Ann Jones
China, Beijing Shi, Yanqing Qu, 010 County Rd, 张山营镇东门营村北
About 55 miles northwest of Beijing lies the impressive ancient cave dwelling site of Guyaju. The complex, which resembles stone apartment buildings, is believed to have been carved from the cliff faces by the Xiyi ethnic minority during the Tang...
Lighthouse Rd, Port Antonio, Jamaica
There's a reason Blue Cave Castle (affectionately dubbed "BCC" by return visitors) has a following. Designed in the shape of a castle, it's impossible to miss this dominating blue structure on Negril's cliff side. Tower rooms offer dramatic views...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village