Clever Cocktail Venues in San Francisco
Collected by Bronwen Gregory , AFAR Local Expert
473 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Most clubs on Broadway in San Francisco can leave something to be desired as far as aesthetics and class go, but the Monroe Lounge is a cool, old school venue. I had the pleasure of attending San Francisco's latest 'Travel Massive' meet-up and I...
309 Cortland Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Stray Bar opened its door in 2006 and it's been a place that welcomed two legged and four legged bodies in fun fashion. Part sports bar, part neighborhood pub- this is the place to spend a sunny (or foggy) afternoon or evening in Bernal Heights.
3176 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Six bowling lanes, a full bar, and delicious "technique-driven comfort food" await you at Mission Bowling Club in San Francisco. Thoughtfully designed, this 21-and-up venue champions local artists by displaying their works on the wall. With indoor...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico